Thursday, December 6, 2012

The last class

Alright so apparently a lot of people decided to not go to class the last day. Their loss because there was donuts. Also I hope they check the blog because if I didn't go I would have had no idea about the papers extra two pages. I never did footnotes before or a notes page so I guess that was nice to learn. Overall I really liked this class and had a fun time learning how to find passion in my assignments. Although it was graded work I felt like every piece was enough of me to make it feel less like homework and more like me expressing myself. I had a great time this semester since I never really had much success in school so when I had my narrative read out loud the second day of class it made me more courageous and proud of my work. I lost a lot of my confidence in writing in high school because my teachers didn't encourage expression and with my writing in class I felt like I got a lot of that back.

No comments:

Post a Comment